Blouses have come a long way. Silk sarees are no longer paired with simple silk blouses with the borders. Heavy embroidery , contrasting colours is the trend of the time! The daring geometric cuts , backless , netted backs and box cuts have raised the fashion quotient to a whole new level.
Here are our favourite picks put together and not so difficult to achieve.
- The Radha Krishna pair is all time favourite when it comes for the Hindu wedding, why not include them in your blouse, more like a blessing . Like Samantha Ruth Prabhu included her story on her saree .
Chose the saree matching colours and create a best design.
- Temple Jewellery on your blouse, isn’t it a cool idea.This blouse below depicts the Mango Haram for the neck design.So you now not only wear temple jewellery but can match it with blouse design and create a masterpiece.
- Sequence work on the blouse gives it a contemporary look, for the brides who want to opt for a fusion can select this pattern.
- Red, gold and green looks as regal as always , and the white stones have their own appeal, all of which go a long way in making this an excellent choice when it comes to blouse designs for silk sarees.
- Mirror design have been hottest trend! This is one trend which keeps coming back with a little revamp. Can give a modern as well as traditional aspect to your blouse. Absolutely depends on which type of mirror work you are choosing.
To grab these awesome designs and flaunt them through , all you need to do is follow Mrinal’s @mrinalsdesignerstudio and hit a like to be updated on all the awesome designs.You can also visit their physical store at Mrinal’s designer boutique, y.p. reddy complex, 1st floor, Prashant nagar, opp. bhashyam highschool, Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad.